Research area: public health inequalities, caused by social, economic, cultural, environmental, lifestyle and other factors and investigation of accessibility of health care services.
Projects of 2014–2021
- Access to personal health care for women and girls who have experienced domestic violence (2020–2021) (Project summary)
- Distribution of workload of public health specialists who are working in educational institutions (2020) (Report summary)
- Current situation and demand for parenting skills services in Lithuania (2019–2020) (Report summary)
- Activities and competences of infection control staff (2019) (Report summary)
- Activities on health promotion and factors to its implementation in Lithuanian vocational education and training institutions (2016–2017) (Report summary)
- Factors enabling health promoting activities in vocational education and training institutions (2016–2017) (Project summary)
- The access to the health care and social services for the children from the risk group (2016–2017) (Project summary)
- The access to the mental health care services for children with mental, behavioral and emotional disorders (2015–2016) (Report summary)
- Factors of physical activity of 13-14-year-old children in selected municipalities of Lithuania (2014–2016) (Report summary)
Contacts: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.